Turkey Tracks Ice Cream
- Cut 3 regular size Reeses Peanut Butter Cups into cubes. Set them aside.
- Follow the directions on a package of Imperial Vanilla Dutch Monarch Gourmet Ice Cream Mix.
- Before you put it in the Freezer: Scoop approx. one cup (8oz) of the whipped-up product into a separate container.
- Sprinkle the cubed peanut butter cups on top.
- With a spoon, fork, or small spatula, push the cubes down into the cream then gently stir them into the product until they are evenly distributed.
- Cover with a lid and Freeze.
- Continue doing the same to the remaining cream, or create a different flavour!